Bar Chambers was established in 1964 as the first Barristers' Chambers in South Australia.
Bar Chambers is one of the largest Chambers in Adelaide and has specialist advocates in all areas of practice.
The areas of practice of the 16 barristers at Bar Chambers, of whom 6 are Queen's Counsel, are shown on the members' pages of this website.
Bar Chambers is located at 34 Carrington Street in the heart of the Adelaide legal precinct. The building was constructed in 1866 originally as a 2 storey house and is Australian Heritage Commission listed.